To register online through the Zion Park District’s website, click the link next to your run or click here.
Click on Login. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to set one up. Click on “Need an account? Click here.” Enter all required data then click Finish.
Once you login:
- Click on 5K Run in the left menu.
- Scroll down and choose your run.
- Be sure to choose the timed run (listed as [NAME] RUN ADULT/CHILD) OR the non-competitive Fun Run (listed as [NAME] FUN RUN ADULT/CHILD). For Cory’s Run, you’ll need to choose the 2-mile or 10-mile run.
- Click on the Shopping Cart icon on the left (Add to Cart) to begin your registration.
- A green bar will appear at the bottom of the page, click on Enroll Now.
- Check the box next to the run you are registering for and click Add to Cart.
- Click on Add a Note or Info for Staff – enter your shirt size here!
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Check Out.
- Make sure all of your information is correct and Select a Payment Method (Credit Card) then click on Continue.
- Enter your payment information and click on Submit Payment.
If you need assistance or forget to enter your shirt size, just Contact Us and we’ll enter it.